For Pisgah Legal Services
Pisgah Legal Services is an innovative, responsive nonprofit law firm founded in 1978 that:
- provides free civil legal aid to very low-income people;
- helps more than 13,000 of the most vulnerable people in our communities annually to meet urgent needs--housing, safety from abuse, health care and income;
- partners with dozens of other agencies to make sustainable change for people in crisis;
- coordinates the pro bono services of more than 300 area attorneys;
- improves systems and policies that impact the lives of thousands of low-income people.
- Website: http://www.pisgahlegal.org/