A panel of Carolina Law alumni from the North Carolina Bar Association’s Law Student Resources Committee will conduct an informal discussion of topics relevant to those about to graduate, including advice for the job search, the transition from law student to legal professional, tips and advice for new lawyers
Lunch for this program is generously sponsored by The North Carolina Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division Law Student Resources Committee. Please reserve yours in Symplicity under the events tab.
Robert Glowacki ’16
- Poyner Spruill, RaleighKandace Watkins ’16
- Law Clerk, NC Supreme Court Justice Sam Ervin IV, RaleighJason Idilbi ’08
- Passport Labs, General Counsel, CharlotteNoel Barnard ’13
- Veloxis, Senior Director of Legal Affairs, CaryMary Barnard ‘13
- Schwartz & Shaw, Raleigh
Moderated by Brandon McPherson
- Schwartz & Shaw, P.L.L.C.