Student groups at the law school can apply for money from
the Student Bar Association during these fall allocations. If your group needs
funds, follow the directions to apply for funding and present your request
during your randomly selected time.
1. Read the SBA By-Laws - Article XIII. Budget and Finance
2. Send your group's treasurer or representative to the
Organization Treasurer Meeting on Wednesday, January 30, at 12:00 pm in
3. Fill out the Funding Request Form
4. Email your Funding Request Forms to Jbcarpen@email.unc.edu
by Tuesday, February 5, at 5:00 p.m.
5. Attend the Fall Allocations Meeting on Friday,
February 8, from 12:30 pm to 5 pm in Room 4082.