SALDF Faculty and Staff Pet Photo Contest

  • E-mail E-mail
  • Google+
  • Submit to Reddit Reddit


Friday, November 15, 2013

11:00 AM

5:00 PM

Rotunda

The UNC Law Faculty and Staff have contributed photos of their favorite animal friends for SALDF's 4th Annual Pet Photo Contest. Come to the Rotunda and vote for your favorite pet photo by placing money in the jar that corresponds to each photo. 75% of the proceeds will go to Saving Grace (http://savinggracenc.org/), a local non-profit that helps homeless animals find loving homes, and the remaining 25% will go to SALDF's Animal Law Symposium in the Spring. Please come out and support your favorite pet! 
UNC School of Law | Van Hecke-Wettach Hall | 160 Ridge Road, CB #3380 | Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3380 | 919.962.5106


If you are seeing this, you are either using a non-graphical browser or Netscape 4.x (4.7, 4.8, etc.) and this page appears very plain. If you are using a 4.x version of Netscape, this site is fully functional but lacks styles and optimizations available in other browsers. For full functionality, please upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.